- By agreeing to our terms of service and contracting with Laser Tag Source (LTS), you agree to own any and all liability for injury or property damage incurred while using LTS’ taggers and/or bunkers.
- Laser Tag Source is not responsible for injury or property damage incurred while using their taggers and/or bunkers.
Rental Terms and Shipping Policy
Reservation Payment Policy
Payments must be received 5 days prior to the ship date1 in order to ensure on time shipment. Any payments received within 5 days of your ship date may be subject to additional shipping charges.
Delayed Equipment Arrival:
There is a 100% money back guarantee for equipment that does not arrive prior to the event, unless due to inclement weather and/or carrier error/fault.
If the shipment is delayed due to inclement weather, a full “rain-check” will be given for your rental.
In the event that Laser Tag Source ships your order on time, and the shipping company (UPS, FedEx, etc) does not deliver according to their terms of service Laser Tag Source will provide the customer with a rain check allowing them to take delivery of the same order at a later date.
If there is equipment that does not function correctly, you will be refunded for the malfunctioning items only. To receive refund for malfunctioning equipment you must call tech support 2 hours prior to the start of your event to allow support sufficient time to find possible resolution for issues.
There is no fee to cancel a rental before payment has been received. However, a cancellation after payment has been received will result in a partial refund. 75% of the rental and full shipping costs will be refunded to the canceling party.
- I am responsible for any damage to the equipment during use. I agree to pay the following for damaged equipment:
- $45 for every damaged Hornet laser tag gun
- $97 for every damaged Phoenix LTX laser tag gun
- $149 for every damaged UBIsoft laser tag gun
- $499 for every damaged laptop
- $159 for every damaged bunker
- $725 for every damaged Tippmann Barracuda
- I will inspect all equipment prior to my laser tag event so that adequate measures may be taken to resolve all renter and user issues by calling tech support at least two hours before the event. If not, I forfeit the opportunity to be refunded for malfunctioning equipment.
- I am responsible to ship the rented equipment back on the agreed date. If I choose not to take the equipment to a UPS store, I will be charged a full rental fee of $12-$39 per tagger if they are more than 1 day late. (The customer is not responsible once the equipment has been received by UPS). I will return all equipment in the original box it was sent in or purchase a new box and package myself. Return shipping materials are my responsibility.
- If equipment arrives damaged I will notify Laser Tag Source, via phone or email, to apprise them of damages that occur during the shipping process.
- Should any rental item fail to be shipped back with the initial return additional costs for return shipping (packaging, shipping costs, etc) will be the responsibility of the user.
- I understand that Laser Tag Source is an equipment rental company and they supply the equipment for the event date(s) agreed upon. If my event/party is canceled I understand that my rental is for the date(s) initially reserved and no rainchecks will be issued for event cancellations.
“Play at Own Risk” Policy
Laser Tag Source is not responsible for injury or property damage incurred while using their taggers and/or bunkers.
Additional Rental Fee for Late Returns
All customers are responsible for returning equipment on the first business day following their rental. Any equipment postmarked after this date will be considered “re-rented” and will be charged as such and at the prices listed on the LTS website.
In order to qualify for a refund, you must call the help desk if there is a problem. In order to receive this refund, the customer must call the customer service number included with their shipment no less than two (2) hours before their scheduled event in order to allow LTS’’ technicians the opportunity to remedy any equipment issues remotely. Laser Tag Source offers a full refund for the rental price of any malfunctioning or nonfunctioning equipment.
1.Ship dates are as follows per shipping Zones: Zones 1&2: 3 business days prior to your event; Zone 3: 4 business days prior to your event; Zone 4: 5 business days prior to your event; Zone 5 6 business days prior to your event. Days payment is due based on Zones: Zones 1&2: 8 business days prior to event; Zone 3:9 days prior; Zone 4:10 days prior; Zone 5: 11 days prior. (Note: Business days do not include Saturdays or Sundays)
2. If your organization issues a P.O. The P.O. confirmation number must be received 5 days prior to the ship date of your reservation.